We’ve been talking a lot lately about splitting user stories.
After all, one of the keys to scrum team success and happiness is properly sized stories that play nicely in a sprint. To help teams remember the four easy steps to splitting a user story, we’ve developed a quick reference guide.
Download a copy for your scrum team today!
And if you missed all the juicy details on story splitting, here are quick links to all our recent user story splitting posts.
- Introduction To User Stories And Splitting Stories
- Splitting User Stories With Conjunctions And Connectors
- Splitting User Stories With Generic Words
- Splitting User Stories With Acceptance Criteria
- Splitting User Stories With Timeline Analysis
- Quick Reference Guide For Splitting User Stories
- Stories To Practice On